February 09, 2010

THAT %$*$ SNOW IS BACK

Well here we go again....more snow I'm sick of the Snow!!!!  I actually got up did the morning routine got in my truck and was on my way into work, but then it happened..I slid into the intersection almost through a light so I turned around and came back home!! 

Sooooo I will  do a little work from home!!! and maybe a little Scrapping Too :)

For those of you who can deal with the snow or don't have any snow here are some coupons to do some shopping ENJOY!!







2 comments:

said...

Nice coupons!! We're getting hit with snow though. Not sure if I should brave the great outdoors or not. :oP

Stopping by from SITS roll call!

Trina said...

Thanks for stopping by and following. I really need to start scrap booking again. I've been browsing around and I like your layouts.