June 12, 2010

Show Your Team Colors Challenge

Today is challenge day  and over at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog, and we are celebrating  The 2010 FIFA World Cup Games.  The games are being held in  South Africa, they began yesterday and end on 07/11/2010. The World Cup is only held once every four years and is the world's premier soccer event.

All my children played soccer when they were younger and I really enjoyed watching, so for my design I chose the colors of one of the teams my son played on when he was younger.


Here is my card




Make sure you stop by the challenge blog so you can see all the beautiful  creations made by the design team and get the details of the challenge.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Super super cute! I love what you did with the sentiment!

Tammy Miller said...

Sheila, I love your card, you are an awesome Guest Dt member and we are so lucky to have you!

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute Sheila! love the colors and buttons!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card tfs

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Very cute Sheila! Perfect sentiment.

Marilyn said...

Great card Sheila. That sentiment is perfect!

Rae Anne said...

Oh Sheila, you should have posted an image of your son in his team uniform too - That would have been wonderful!!! I love the sentiment - TERRIFIC!!! :D MWAH!

Scrappy said...

Great card Sheila! Sorry it's taken me so long to drop by this week!