June 29, 2010

Vacation Updates



Hello Friends

I just dropped in to say Hello and thank you all for following me on my little blog.  This week there will be no cards or layouts posted because my hubby and I are on vacation, no kids, no grandkids, no pets, JUST US!! and we are having a ball.  So far we have been to Nashville, and Memphis Tenessee and I can tell you this MEMPHIS ROCKS!!! I actually got to go to Coyote Ugly (LOL) I had a ball!!! I cant wait to get back home and create some layouts form some of my pictures.  Next stop on our journey will be Alabama!  If I can  I will stop by in a few days and share some  more pictures.

Here are a few from Memphis .........I love Beale Street !!!!




2 comments:

Melissa S. said...

Shelia, What Fun. My husband and I haven't been on vacation together in forever. My daughter lives in Mobile and from what I hear it is hot. Take care . It was great haveing you as a guest designer at Bugaboo last month and I just wanted to say Thank You. Have a Big Ass Beer for me.

Sharanda said...

Glad you get to have a nice vaca with your honey! Enjoy each moment! Thanks for sharing your journey with us. :o)