December 04, 2010

I'm Taking the Plunge

Ok so I am going to "Take the plunge" and try to create a DDA 2010.....I know I am scrap and craft addicted because I didnt even know what a DDA 2010 was, but now that I know I have to try this neat project.  Since I have been playing around with Digital Scrapbooking, I decided to make my project Hybrid, and I won't do a daily journal, it will be a combination of daily/ and or weekly.  I have found some really nice blogs with DDA tips and tricks that I am going t try.

Here is my album cover....The paper, ribbon, tag, and stamp are all Stampin Up and created with  MDS.  The sentiment on the tag is from Karla Dudley  .

Now I have the task of trying to keep up with this and adding pages according to my plan!  TTYL

4 comments:

Trina said...

What's a DDA?

Live~Love~Laugh~Be Scrappy said...

December Daily Album you can find out more about it here http://aliedwards.com/projects/hybrid-scrapbooking

~EssenseVibez~ said...

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh---we are family!!!---so glad you took the plunge--can't wait to see all your pages---remain blessed my friend!

Michelle said...

I like what you have created, I was going to ask what DDA was buti'll check out the link.