January 04, 2010

Happy Monday (or what's left of it!)

Hello

Today was my 1st day back at work since 12/22....boy what an adjustment!!!  I love my job so it really was not that hard!!  I thankful for so many things, my life, my family, my job, all my scrapbooking friends...God is really awesome and this weekend he showed up and showed out!!    I will tell you more later but belive me when I say He is an awesome god!! 

On another note although I was off from work for  two week I only touched my scrapbooking materials one time.  I made a card using a digital image from Tellens Place.  She has the cutest digital images and she hosts challenges weekly.  Take a minute and stop by her blog to see her stuff you won't be sorry! I will post some of my other December projects soon!




No comments: