January 01, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hello


I'm back!!  I have neglected my little blog for quite some time now, but I am dedicated and very serious about keeping this thing going this year.  I did not make any resolutions this year because I never seem to follow through.   What  I did do is write out some goals and the tools and steps I need to accompolish those goals...they include eating healthier, exercising more, doing more stamping, completing more layouts and since most of my free time is spent scrapbooking, I will spend a little more time with my friends who don't scrapbook LOL!!  Any whooo I will be putting up some photos of some of my projects for the last few months and I promise to come back regularly either daily or everyother day.


I posted this message to all my friends and families on face book and I want to share it with you as well ........This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”


HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments: