May 30, 2011

Monday Musings

Hello I am back from never never land!  I am so sad that I have not been able to keep up my blog :(  Unfortunately my laptop died, I am using a loner right now and it has to be returned by Wednesday.  I want to end the year with a bang by posting to my blog at least once a week and when I get another laptop I will begain posting everyother day (or at least 3 days a week).  I hope everyone is having a great 3 day weekend......My DH cooked yesterday and we had friends over and today we have family coming over.  Did I mention my youngest daughter Theresa  is home for a visit!!  I have not seen her in 6 almost 7 months, so I am very excited to have her home

I have lost my creative mojo, but I have been getting these urges to pull out my crafting supplies and make something...I will let you know how that goes....

HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY

No comments: