May 24, 2011

The simple womans daybook::



To enjoy more Daybooks go here


FOR TODAY.......May 24, 2011


Outside my window...

It’s overcast but the sun is trying to shine through the clouds

I am thinking...

I really need to exercise, I’m tired of my own excuses!!!

I am thankful for...
Niyah my Granddaughter…She had her Pre K end of the year celebration and received her completion certificate she was so proud!!!

From the learning rooms...

Just finished a 2.5 hour training for some local OST teachers “Can you Paint Like Michaelangelo

From the kitchen...

What’s for lunch today? I forgot to pack!

I am wearing...

My comfortable shoes…because I had to stand and train for 2.5 hours

I am creating...

Visuals for one of my new trainings

I am going...

To look at houses sometime this week

I am reading...

“Who is my shelter” by Netta Jackson

I am hoping...

To find a new house SOON!

I am hearing...

Nothing, which is very strange…it seems as if no one is in the office today

Around the house...

Lots of boxes as we prepare to move

One of my favorite things...
Finding the time to scrapbook with my friends (which I got to do this past weekend)
A few plans for the rest of the week.....

I really need to get to the gym and start training for the half marathon in October and I am looking forward to my 3 day weekend.

Here is picture or thought I am sharing...Me at my desk (at work)



No comments: